Monday, November 24, 2014

SPECIAL BLOG November 25, 2014

Lutheran High School's Student Council invites you to visit with Santa.  From prior experience, this is a great Santa and there are few if no lines.  Pictures are taken and posted to a website and you can take your own photos as well.  Check out this flyer from LHS.



ST. NICK NITE
COME AND SEE ST. NICK!

AS PART OF LUTHERAN HIGH SCHOOL'S 5 TO 5 PROJECT, WE WILL BE HOSTING A TOY DRIVE. BRING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO LHS, FOR A PICTURE WITH ST. NICK, AND BRING A TOY DONATION. OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE 500 TOYS. ALL TOYS ARE GOING TO LCMS MISSIONS. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

*BRING ALL TOYS UNWRAPPED


WHERE: LUTHERAN HIGH SCHOOL OF ST. CHARLES COUNTY
WHEN: DECEMBER 5, 2014 

TIME: 5:30-7:30

I will be celebrating St. Nicholas in the classroom on Friday, December 5.  This is a German tradition that I grew up with and I like to share with my students.  On the night of December 5 you put your shoes outside and St. Nicholas comes and fills your shoes with candy, fruit, and coins.  I want to give you a heads up in case your child puts his/her shoes outside on Friday night.  





No comments:

Post a Comment