Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 8, 2013


Our class has the opportunity to help lead worship with song this Sunday, March 10 at the 11:00 service.  Come early at 9:30 and join me at Bible Class while your child goes to Sunday School.  The children will need to be in the upper music room to practice at 10:45.  I love to hear the class's praise to our Great God.

A Look Ahead:
Memory: 1 Timothy 1:15
                (4th quarter memory sheets will be put in homework folders on Monday)
Religion: We will begin studying Jesus as he prepares to enter Jerusalem and Holy Week
Grammar: Predicates
Spelling: Lesson 26
Science: TEST MONDAY C24-C53
Social Studies: Groups that we belong to
Centers:
phonics: long U
alphabet: flip a word, word building
writing: silly sentences
name: compound words
poetry:   A Leprechaun 
math: making sums of 10


FRIDAY MARCH 8 was the end of the third quarter.  Report cards will go home next Friday.  In next week's blog I will include information for optional parent conferences. 

Please keep collecting PLASTIC BOTTLE CAPS, any size or color!!

SHARE my BLOG address with the student's grandparents and special friend so that they can view our classroom and pictures from Grandparent's Day. www.zion1b.blogspot.com

I want to tell you what a wonderful blessing your child is to me.  I really love coming to work everyday.  Your children make my job a joy.  Thank you for your support.  I can't believe we are entering the fourth quarter and I will soon be passing these blessings on to another teacher!

See you in church on Sunday I look forward to worshipping with you.  
Enjoy pictures from our Weather Unit and experiments as well as GRANDPARENT' S DAY.
Don't miss the video of our 'talent' for the Grandparent's entertainment!
Checking the Temperature

Using the homemade windsock/anemometer and the thermometer.

The wind is blowing and our windsock is pointing North.



Writing down our observations on the weather.

Making a cloud and observing condensation
"SICK" 
By, Shel Silverstein
Performed by Zion 1B

GRANDPARENT'S-SPECIAL FRIENDS
DAY

Enjoy the pictures.  We enjoyed the special day.

















No comments:

Post a Comment