I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Thursday, October 26.
I have a full schedule, please keep me on time by knocking when it is your scheduled time.
I wanted to let you know that I do have a cough. It is a cough, I have gotten for the past 27 years, that I have from November to March. I have seen many doctors and know one knows why I cough or how to stop it. So DON'T BE ALARMED! I am not sick!!
NO SCHOOL- Thursday for parent conferences
NO SCHOOL- Friday Fall Break
A Look at Next Week:
Religion: Reformation and All Saint's Day
Memory: Ephesians 2:8
Knowledge Building:Ancient Civilizations
Word Work: ch
HFW: you
Math: numbers 11-20
Science: animals
Social Studies:continents and oceans
Art: Gustav Klimt
Writing: writing strong sentences Have a wonderful weekend and may church be a priority for your family. In HIM,
Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment