I hope your child has been sharing the family devotions with you. This is a good way to help children get comfortable with sharing their faith. Each week a devotion will come home on Monday and Thursday. The devotions will use a Bible story from the new Bible they received this week.
I hope this is a good together time for your family. I hope it shows you different ways you could do a family devotion. I pray this builds confidence in your child to lead a devotion and share his/her faith with family members. My prayer is your family is blessed and grows in faith with the devotions.
A LOOK AHEAD...
Grammar: adjectives
Mileage Club T-shirts
These shirts need to be ordered by Sunday, April 25. Time is running out!
Our First through Fifth Grade Students have walked/jogged an incredible number of miles this year. You can recognize your child’s efforts with a mileage club t-shirt. To order a shirt go to:
Zion2021.givesmart.com. This will take you to our Auction platform where you will need to click “View Items”. The shirts are #13.
Make a commitment to attend church weekly.
-not vacations (visit another church where you are vacationing),
-not sports (take advantage of the various services times and days),
-not sleeping in or boating or golf (show that God is important to you and make a point to worship even when it isn’t easy).
Your child will be blessed by your faithfulness to worship and will follow your example.


No comments:
Post a Comment