Thursday, May 14, 2020

May 15, 2020 7th Week of at Home E-Learning - Last Week of School




I am so thankful to God for this school year, even though we experienced our last quarter of school in quarantine, It has been a joy to share your children this year.  I have seen them grow so much and feel blessed that I was given the opportunity to teach them.  This is a class full of so many talented and unique personalities.  Thank you for partnering with me this year, especially during the last quarter when you had added responsibilities in your child's education!  I feel that your children and you have become part of my family.  I will keep you in my heart and prayers.  I am truly blessed and love coming to school everyday.  To God all praise and glory.

You are CALLED TO CARE!

See the school email about Drop Off/Pick Up times on the week of June 1.
Please drop off the Math Box, Ruler, Social Studies Book , and Library Books  in your child's cubbies.
On top of the cubbies will be your child's bag labeled with his.her name.
I look forward to saying GOODBYE at the parade on Wednesday May 20.
Please see school email for details.





Your children are very passionate about praying and doing devotions. 
 Please help them maintain an active prayer and worship life this summer.  Remember to take advantage of Zion's Online Services this Summer.


Have a wonderful summer!

In HIM,
Amy Bernhardt

Louise Nevelson Art








ZOOM MEETINGS

green screen king



AT HOME FUN...




No comments:

Post a Comment