Let my prayer rise up like incense before you,
the lifting up of my hands as an offering to you.
A Look Ahead...
Memory: John 13:34
Religion: Maundy Thursday and Good Friday
Word Work: `-tch and -dge
High Frequency Words: would, should, could
Math: adding 10 and subtracting 10 to any number
Math Facts: adding and subtracting 1
Science: solar eclipse
Social Studies: continents
Art: Easter art
Writing: opinion writing
Core Knowledge: fairy tales
If you haven't already
PLEASE SEND IN AN EGG CARTON
WITH 12 PLASTIC EGGS
to school by March 21.
We will be doing a religion project on March 25.
WOW! I can't believe we are in 4th quarter!!
I will reach out next week if I would like to meet or talk with you.
I hope this paper helps you know more about your child's learning this quarter. If you have any questions, concerns or want to meet please contact me.
May Church be a priority for your family this week.
In Him,
Amy
drawing, painting, and using chalk in art
Thank you Mr. Braddy for leading chapel
and Paisley for helping!
animal sort
rock and mineral sort
building
games
Thank you for teaching your child to help others with offering!



No comments:
Post a Comment