For unto you
is born this day
in the city of David
a Savior
who is Christ the Lord!
Luke 2:11

If you have no church home to worship this Christmas,
I invite you to Zion's Christmas Serivices!
I pray you have a very Merry Christmas and that your family's focus remains on Jesus this season!
A look into 2023:
We will return to school on January 4, 2023
Memory: Titus 2:11
Religion: Epiphany
Writing: Information Paragraph
Phonics: Welded Teams 3 letter make 1 sound = and, unk, one, ink
Math: Adding 3 digits
Science: Animal adaptations
Grammar: Verbs past tense
Please make sure your child spends some time reading over break even just 10 minutes a day!
We have been busy with assessments this week. I wanted to share the assessments with you. If you have any concerns or questions I would love to meet with you after 2nd quarter report cards come out. 2nd quarter ends on January 13 and report cards will come out the following week.
My daughter, Hannah, is getting married at Zion on December 30! Please pray for good health, favorable weather, and safe travel for all who are coming to town for the wedding! Thank you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD'S RICHEST BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment