A LOOK AT NEXT WEEK...
Memory: 1 Timothy 1:15
Religion: Zacchaeus and Palm Sunday
Phonics: long vowels
Spelling: Lesson 24 long a spelled ai
Grammar: adjectives
Science: Dwarf Planets and our Moon
Art: Alexander Calder
Writing: Publishing a Non Fiction Text
Report Cards are in the Friday Folder. If you want to meet with me, feel free to email me.
In Faith Families we celebrated Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month by looking at Psalm 139:13-14. You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well. We also watched a video showing us that people who have disabilities asking to be included. We need to be aware that God has created us all and we are different. All people want to feel included and important. We then put together Birthday Boxes for Bethesda. These boxes include everything for a birthday party. The` boxes will be taken to various Bethesda group homes in the St. Louis area that care for our brothers and sisters with different abilities.
![]() |
PLEASE SEND IN AN EGG CARTON WITH 12 PLASTIC EGGS to school by April 1 . We will be doing a religion project on April 6. You may sent them in any time before April 1 .
|
I am sure we are aware of the hype the Corona Virus has begun, I want you to know that in the classroom we have review proper hand washing and practice that technique several times a day. I have added in additional times to go and wash our hands. As I always do I will continue to wipe the room and touch surfaces throughout the week. Thank you to the families who have volunteer to clean on Fridays. That is a big help for me!
In HIM
In HIM
Amy Bernhardt
| We have been using our Shared Reading books to practice our fluency. |
| learning about planets |
In Religion we learned that Jesus is our Super Hero!
Centers
| We LOVE Reader's Theater Books! |
We learned about number lines this week.
| putting our Bible story in order |
| sorting words by long vowels |
We are learning new math facts. Sums of 10
Did you have a Mathematician at your house this week?
Here is a video of a Mathamagician!


No comments:
Post a Comment