

I am so excited about a
Bible Study I attended last week at Zion.
I want to invite you to the Lifetree Cafe Bible Study. It is very interesting Bible Study and very easy to attend. If you are new to Bible Studies this would be a great one to try. There is Sunday School for the kids at the same time. Please consider joining me,
I will save you a place at my table!
A Look Ahead:
Religion: Soloman builds the temple and Elijah the Prophet
Memory: 2 Chronicles 20:21
Spelling: NO TEST we will be learning about long vowel
Grammar: nouns
Math: counting by tens, subtracting 1 facts, congruent shapes
Social Studies: The first Thanksgiving
Art: A Turkey
Literacy Centers:
Memory: 2 Chronicles 20:21
Spelling: NO TEST we will be learning about long vowel
Grammar: nouns
Math: counting by tens, subtracting 1 facts, congruent shapes
Social Studies: The first Thanksgiving
Art: A Turkey
Literacy Centers:
Word Work:consonant digraphs
Sentences: ing and es endings
Writing: read write and draw
Reading: sequencing
**MARK YOUR CALENDAR***
FIRST GRADE LEADS ADVENT SERVICE:
DECEMBER 20 at 10:00 am and 7:00pm.
FIRST GRADE LEADS ADVENT SERVICE:
DECEMBER 20 at 10:00 am and 7:00pm.
More details, SPEAKING PARTS and information will come home after Thanksgiving.
Books are a great Christmas Gift.
Please go online to order books.
If these are a gift, just send me an email and I will let you know when the books arrive. Please order by Friday, November 17.
Make WORSHIP a priority and please join me at BIBLE STUDY,
Amy
Sorry there are not many pictures this week...
iPad Fun
![]() |

| Dragons of Blueland |
| Thank you to Ella Grace's Grandpa for his service! |
STEAM
building Wetu
a Wampanoag hut













No comments:
Post a Comment