As a reflect on this year's theme verse I am happy that we have a God who cares for us. He wants us to be joyful, even when it in difficult times, He promises to listen to us as we turn to Him in prayer, and we can thank Him in all times.
As my youngest daughter gets confirmed this weekend and a my oldest daughter graduates from high school next weekend I ask that you pray for them. I do rejoice in these big days, and I pray that they remain strong in their faith and I thank God for the blessings He gives us.
It is true what they say, enjoy your children for you will blink your eyes and your children will be grown!!
A LOOK AHEAD:
Memory: we are done!!!
Religion: stories of the early church
Spelling: lesson 33 this will be our last tests (sorry I made a mistake last week)
Grammar: using I and me
Math: subtraction facts
Science: Matter: Solids Liquids and Gas
Social Studies: family traditions
Literacy Centers:
Phonics: oy and oi words
Word Work: Unscramble the sentence
Alphabet: fact and opinion activity
Math: Counting dimes, nickels, and pennies
Poetry: I'm Tired
Writing: Roll an Write
You are invited to Zion's VBS!
June 15-19, 9:00am-12:00pm
I hope you are planning to join us for the AWESOME WEEK!
As we look to the last week of school:
![]() |
| No Hot Lunches will be served May 26-28 |
In Social Studies the class learned about traditions from other countries.
Here students are writing Chinese.
Here students are writing Chinese.
| Lego building |
| Mr. Bernhardt was our Friday VIP! |
| Look who is silly! |
| We continue to learn about working as a team. We sorted words with a partner. |
![]() | ||
Happy Birthday Lizzie!
|
| oi and oy 4 in a row |
![]() |
| This matter is a solid. |
![]() |
| This matter is a liquid. |
![]() |
| This matter is a gas. |
![]() |
| What is this matter? |
![]() |
| Puzzle continue to be a favorite pastime! |
![]() |
| We learned about Georgia O'keefe. We studied filling the page and shading. |
























































No comments:
Post a Comment