Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14, 2014



This week we learned that God gives food to the birds and beautiful clothes to the flowers.  God loves us so much more than the birds and the flowers.  We need not worry, but TRUST God as He gives us what we need.  We thank God that He provides for our earthly needs and that He sent Jesus to die and rise for us, He provides for our eternal needs!
May we continue to keep our focus on Christ this Lent.  


A Look Ahead: (after Spring Break)
Memory: 1 Timothy 1:15
                (4th quarter memory sheets are in homework folders on Monday)
Religion: Jesus Teachings
Grammar: Subjects Predicates
Spelling: Lesson 27
Science: Changing Matter
Social Studies: Families
Centers:
phonics: sorting or and ar sounds
alphabet: following directions
writing: sticker story
word work: flip a word word building
poetry:   A Spring Poem
math: comparing and ordering numbers

FRIDAY MARCH 14 was the end of the third quarter.  Report cards will go home Friday March 28.  I will include information about optional parent conferences in my next blog. 

Please keep collecting PLASTIC BOTTLE CAPS, any size or color!!


SHARE my BLOG address with the student's grandparents and special friend so that they can view our classroom and pictures from Grandparent's Day.  www.zion1b.blogspot.com

I want to tell you what a wonderful blessing your child is to me.  I really love coming to work everyday.  Your children make my job a joy.  Thank you for your support.  I can't believe we are entering the fourth quarter and I will soon be passing these blessings on to another teacher!

I will not be at school on the Monday we return from Spring Break.  My cousin is getting married in Florida and I will be returning on Monday.  Mrs. Masa will be subbing for me.


Enjoy your Spring Break!


IN HIM,
Amy Bernhardt

Enjoy the pictures and watch our talent show performance at the very end of the blog!


























1 comment:

  1. I had such a wonderful time on Grandparent's day. Thank you so much. BTW, Lucy has taught me the president's song too. What a great way to learn the names of all the presidents. Love it!

    ReplyDelete