Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 29, 2013


Welcome parents to First Grade!
I hope you are as excited for your child to be in First Grade as I am to have them.

This year our school theme is A FUTURE WITH A HOPE.  God has a plan for our lives and that plan is for us to live an eternity with HIM.  God sent Jesus to die and rise, to forgive our sins, and to give us a FUTURE AND A HOPE!

First grade is such a big year for your child.  I can't wait to be a partner with you as we help your child to grow spiritually and academically.

I look forward to seeing you Monday, August 12 at the Open House from 4:30-7:30.  
This will be an opportunity for your child to talk to me, see our classroom, pick out their desk, and bring their supplies to school.  Please label your child's supplies with his or her name or initials.  It is helpful to label each marker and crayon.  You DO NOT need to labels pencils as I will collect all the pencils at the beginning of school and we will share them throughout the year.

If you are a new family to Zion I would like to welcome you to our the Zion family.  I will be calling you soon to schedule a home visit.

Parents also plan on attending the BACK TO SCHOOL on August 20. This is a very important night where you will learn a lot about our First Grade.

There was a mistake on the supply list and my class will NOT need the 3 ring binder!  Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have already purchased it.

I hope you enjoy the last bit of summer and are ready for school!
See you at OPEN HOUSE.

In HIM,
Amy Bernhardt
abernhardt@zionharvester.org

No comments:

Post a Comment